OSHA and HIPAA training are essential to Pathacura, because we are constantly focused on laws and regulations affecting you and your staff. Licensed and insured in CT, PA, NY, RI & MA our focus on training takes a common sense approach to keeping you and your staff compliant.
Statutory and regulatory background and purpose of HIPAA and a general summary of the principles and key provisions of the Privacy Rule; specifically:
- Who within your organization needs to be trained?
- Which business associates might require a PHI?
- What administrative requirements will best protect your business, employee and patient info?
OSHA Workplace Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Hazard Communication
- Sharps management
- Waste segregation techniques,
- Bloodborne Pathogens, and
- Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Pharmaceutical Drugs Disposal
Whether training new employees, annual refresher courses or online testing, Pathacura can help customize a solution for your practice or business. Additionally, our quarterly emails and blogs will help keep you informed and updated on these and similar topics to ensure you stay current on the necessary compliance issues and topics affecting your facility.
If you would like to know more about our employee training and OSHA and HIPAA standards, please feel free to contact us. Click Here